To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Customized goods are exempt from being returned.
- Any order larger than 5,000 items is exempt from being returned.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- You may be eligible for a partial refund for any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If your refund is late or missing:
- First check your bank account balance again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this, and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange one or more items, send us an email at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returned item(s). Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it takes for your exchanged product to arrive may vary. If you are shipping an item worth more than $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.